Mrs (Mary Anne Bonner) Bamfield on top, Mr. William Bamfield and son Colin on the left and Tom Bonner on the right.
The Dam Houses - Home of Tom & Mable Bonner in 1944
Thomas P Bonner b: 1860 in Ireland d: unknown. He was married to Marie Anna Campbell on August 8, 1884 in Iosco County, Michigan. Marie Anna Campbell b: 05/07/1886 Glengary Canada d: 04/23/1926. They had three children:
- John Bonner, b. June 1884 in Ann Arbor, Michigan, d. unknown
- Colin Bonner, b. August 1, 1889 in Ann Arbor, Michigan, d. January 7, 1908, buried in Sacred Heart Cemetery, Oscoda, Michigan.
- Thomas P. Bonner, b. February 28, 1889 in Ann Arbor, Michigan, d. February 15, 1949, buried in Sacred Heart Cemetery, Oscoda, Michigan
Marie Anna (Campbell) Bonner’s second husband was William H. Bamfield, , b. 1844, d. November 15, 1906, m. 1900. They had one child: William H. Bamfield II, b. May 22, 1901, d. July 15, 1971. He was married to Sarah Anne Latter, b. August 28, 1905, d. December 11, 1991.
Thomas P. Bonner was married to Mabel Curley on February 12, 1920, Harrisville, Michigan. She was b. June 27, 1899, d. October 9, 1968 and buried in Sacred Heart Cemetery, Oscoda, Michigan. They had four children:
- Carl Patrick Bonner, b. March 12, 1921 in Curtisville, Michigan, d. June 14, 1994 in Warren, Michigan. He was married to Betty Remus on September 23, 1943. They had three children: Douglas Bonner, b. August 24, 1946; David Bonner, b. September 24, 1951, b. June 20, 1988; and Brian Bonner, b. November 20, 1957.
- Frances M. Bonner, b. April 22, 1922 in Curtisville, Michigan, d. November 7, 2000, buried in Curtisville Cemetery, Curtisville, Michigan
- Flora I. Bonner, b. Oct 29, 1923 in Curtisville, Michigan, d. June 30, 1997, buried in Omer Cemetery, Omer, Michigan. She was married to Thomas Mulvahill on August 14, 1945. They had four children: David Muvahill (stepson) b. November 1, 1941; Dennis Mulvahill, b. May 29, 1946; Linda Mulvahill, b. May 26, 1948; Thomas Mulvahill, b. February 15, 1952.
- Phillip H. Bonner, b. January 5, 1925 in Curtisville, Michigan, d. February 25, 2008, buried in Curtisville Cemetery, Curtisville, Michigan. He was married to Betty M. Cronenwett on April 14, 1951. They had five children: Thomas Bonner, b. February 21, 1952; Joyce Bonner, b. April 25, 1953; Barbara Bonner, b. November 3, 1954; John F. Bonner, b. May 9, 1956, d. July 20, 1988, buried in Curtisville Cemetery, Curtisville, Michigan; and Kathy Bonner, b. December 16, 1961.
Marie Anna Campbell’s second husband was William H. Bamfield. They were married in 1900 and has one child, William H. Bamfield II.
NOTE: Genealogy information for this family was provide by Kathy Bonner, daughter of Phillip H. Bonner.
Tom & Mabel Bonner - 1943
John Bonner - Tom & Mary Bonner’s oldest son
Tom & Mabel Bonner’s Children - Frances, Philip, Flora, Carl (Patrick)
Tom & Mabel Bonner’s Children - Frances, Philip, Flora, Carl (Patrick) 1993